Last Updated on
Can you lose weight without exercise? The answer of course it could. Basically, the weight can be decreased if our bodies burn more calories we eat. Sport can indeed be an effective way to lose weight but they are not the only way.
Several research has shown that a diet is much more important than exercise for weight loss process. Make some changes in lifestyle and diet can greatly help us to lose weight effectively.
In general, there are seven ways that you can try to lose weight without exercise. For details, let’s see the brief information below.
1. Chew your food slowly. This will make the brain to process the food you eat so that it can directly send satiety signals when finished eating.
2. When eating, focus. Do not eat while watching television or playing gadget for example. The goal is to be able to make you avoid satiation or overeating.
3. Inadequate your protein needs. Protein makes you feel full faster and longer.
4. Use a small plate. This can greatly help you control your food portions a day.
5. Stop the habit of eating fast food or instant food.
6. Stop drinking sugary drinks. Sweetened beverages contain more calories and can hamper your efforts to lose weight. Instead, inadequate drinking water needs as optimally as possible.
7. Drink a glass of water before meals. The goal is to reduce hunger so that the portions of food you consume is not excessive.
The point is, changes in lifestyle and eating habits can be the biggest influence in your efforts to lose weight. Hopefully the above info are helpful, Ladies!